The large format book is the first and most complete medium. From its contents will flow all subsequent applications. During its creation motion pictures will be recorded following a draft script for a later audiovisual release.
Around 208 pages in hardback. Printed in stochastic dot pattern and with special inks to achieve maximum quality of graphic reproduction.
CONTENTS OF THE BOOK
- 3 Prologues. Personalities and sponsors.
- A fragil and valuable ecosystem
- Long chapter (about 26 pages) giving information and graphical documentation on the transformation of the coast by the attacks it has suffered and the threats that still loom over it.
- The living beings
- The species that inhabit the coastline, animals and plants. An illustrated guide with numerous informative notes on morphology, biology and ethology.
- Sea landscapes
- The most beautiful places in Spanish coastline.
- A tour through the regions in search of the best preserved places and greatest landscape values on our coasts. Photographs of great beauty showing all those places that deserve special protection.
- GALICIA, ASTURIAS, CANTABRIA, BASQUE COUNTRY, CATALONIA, REGION OF VALENCIA, REGION OF MURCIA, ANDALUSIA, BALEARIC ISLANDS, CANARY ISLANDS
- In each region there is an introduction to the values and nature reserves on their coasts, A spreadable map showing colours of the state of conservation and an extensive gallery of the most valuable landscape areas.