Degree in Law by Seville University in 1983. I´m actually since 1997, teacher of the Universitary School of Economic and Judicial Studies of El Campo de Gibraltar, depending on Cádiz University, in the careers of Public Administration and Managing and Managing Sciences, in the Area of Administrative Law (Urbanism, Responsability of Public Administrations and Local Law).
I have colaborated in the VI Meetings of Admibnistrative Law of El Campo de Gibraltar in 2003 and made different publications in Law specialised magazines: CIVITAS, Fundación Municipal Universitaria de Algeciras Magazine, Trasmediterránea Company Information Magazine and professional reports by assignment of several national and international enterprises and Public Administrations. I have also teached courses in seminars about Administrative and Urbanistic Law.
I have been General Secretary in the followings:
- Council of Lebrija (Seville). 1985 to 1988.
- Mancommunity of councils of Bajo Guadalquivir.1986-1989.
- Council of Algeciras. 1991- 2001.
- Administration pannel of several Companies and Public Administrations. 1992-2001.
- Managing pannel of the Urbanism Municipal Agency at Algeciras. 1993-2000.
I have worked as professional Lawyer with specialities in Administrative and Urbanistic Law since 1984, so I hope my experience will help this useful and social project.